MTS Home Use Dermaroller
MTS ROLLER – MR3
- Product Type: Microneedle Roller
- Country of Origin: USA
- Available Size: 0.3mm
Dermarolling is a procedure which creates micro-channels in the skin and increases the penetration of cosmetics thereby reducing wrinkles, and improving skin texture. These channels significantly improve the penetration of therapeutic active ingredients. MTS Treatments stimulate skin renewal, thereby making the skin appear more radiant and younger. MTS is different from artificial injectable collagen, as the effects of the treatments are long lasting.
MTS Roller is a durable and high-quality precision device. The 200 needles are made from surgical stainless steel. A patented manufacturing process holds the needles permanently in place to within 0.02mm of the specified length from the roller base. All rollers have unique quality-control serial numbers.
- The treatment is almost free of pain
- There are no known negative side-effects
- Can be used 2 to 3 times per week.
- Use the serums advised by your doctor and apply on the skin — and roll for about 5 to 10 minutes per treatment.
- The process stimulates physiological responses
Direction for use
Divide the treatment area(s) into sub-divisions, for instance the forehead, nose, cheeks, mouth area, and neck area. Apply MTS-Roller with the same amount of pressure on the skin throughout. Roll the same areas vertically and horizontally and diagonally 5 to 10 times. MTS Roller must be cleaned after each treatment.Shop Now